Romona Keveza Spring 2013 Couture Collection color palette consists of luxurious pearl, ivories, white, ice blue and the red gowns. The detailing highlights on this collection include richly embellished belts, illusion-scalloped necklines and dramatically sculpted origami flowers.Incoming search terms:
2013 wedding dresses (32),romona keveza (16),spring wedding colors 2013 (16)
“Really, I do not think it possible for any one in the world to be happier, or as happy as I am…”
(Queen Victoria’s Journal, February 11th, 1840)
Inspired by the women who capture the imagination of the world, Legends by Romona Keveza Spring 2012 Royal Collection, is a return to a romantic age of formality, grandeur and elegance.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, a Hollywood megastar couple since 2005, are engaged,After 7 years together and 6 children, it looks like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are finally ready to take the plunge — a wedding date coming soon. So what will Angelina Jolie wear to wed the world’s fantasy man? We spotted the top Jolie-esque bridal gowns straight off the Spring 2013 runways.Incoming search terms:
angelina jolie wedding dress (34)
If you’re a bride-to-be and need inspiration for the big day, look no further.
Each spring and fall, couture bridal designers dazzle the runway with fresh inspirations; revolutionary combinations of fabrics; and signature details that make each wedding dress an extraordinary stand-alone.
wedding dress designers (275),wedding dress designers list (66),wedding dress brands (56),famous wedding dress designers (29),wedding designers (26),list of wedding gown designers (24),bridal gown designers (22),bridal brands (20),wedding dresses brands (19),list of wedding dress designers (18),top wedding dress designers (18),bridal designers (15)
blush wedding dresses (84),blush pink wedding dresses (59),blush colored wedding dresses (48),blush wedding dress (25),mermaid wedding dresses 2013 (20),hairstyles for princess gown (1),watters olivia blush \wedding gowns (1)
The one-shouldered dresses look has existed since the togas of ancient Greece, but is clearly having a moment on today’s red carpets and in recent bridal fashion collections. The likely inspiration? Michelle Obama’s flowy, white inaugural gown by Jason Wu, which had a distinctly “bridal” feel.Incoming search terms:
one shoulder wedding dress (29),oscar de la renta dresses (14)
Unlike what’s shown on the spectacular Parisian runways, the makeup worn by models at Bridal Fashion Week in New York can be easily translated for regular women. We went backstage at the recent shows to capture our favorite looks. Share them (and the products used to create them) with your stylist and makeup artist.Incoming search terms:
Wedding Makeup Looks (183),bridal makeup looks (46)
- With a few exceptions (Douglas Hannant and Melissa Sweet come to mind…), designers eschewed quirky, theatrical looks and showed off styles that could leap right from the runway to the aisle. —Lauren Matthews
Carolina Herrera, whose gowns were inspired by creative women throughout history, showed some of the most distinctive and beautiful hairstyles. This polished chignon was a favorite—the large, single blossom adds a touch of Billie Holiday-style glamour.
- This Carolina Herrera model shows off a bolder approach to fresh flowers.
The three oversize calla lilies tucked into her bun are a bit over the top, but somehow the sculptural, sensual quality of the look really works.
- Another favorite hairstyle from Carolina Herrera, this time with a Daisy Buchanan-esque vibe.
If you’re going to be wearing a vintage-inspired gown, this romantic faux-bob is the way to go.
- If you want to wear your hair down but out of your face, this hairstyle from the Rivini show is an excellent solution.
Just twist back and pin four separate sections at the crown of your head.
- This intricate this bun at Romona Keveza was stunning—great for a summer wedding when you want to get all your hair off your neck.
- A bun-chignon hybrid at Angel Sanchez paired with soft blue-grey eyeshadow—a subtle way to do a smoky eye for your wedding day.
- Glittery hair accessories were all over the runways—the Ines Di Santo show had some of the prettiest and boldest, paired with off-center updos.
- Lately, I’ve been obsessed with braided updos, so I was happy to see a few fresh takes, like this one from Modern Trousseau.
bridal hairstyles (168),wedding hairstyles for medium hair (24)