A hairstyle for a beach wedding should be something that is low maintenance and won’t get messy easily. Also, keep in mind that beach weddings are generally more casual affairs. A tight and intricate updo would look out of place at most beach weddings, so think simple when choosing your hairstyle.Incoming search terms:
beach wedding hairdos (47),beach wedding hair (25)
Unlike what’s shown on the spectacular Parisian runways, the makeup worn by models at Bridal Fashion Week in New York can be easily translated for regular women. We went backstage at the recent shows to capture our favorite looks. Share them (and the products used to create them) with your stylist and makeup artist.Incoming search terms:
Wedding Makeup Looks (183),bridal makeup looks (46)
Elegant wedding hairstyle updo for weddings, here are a few of our favorite styles from recent bridal runway shows. This A cascade of fabric flowers dresses up a French twist at Angel Sanchez.
And Another version of the retro beehive at Junko Yoshioka, this time with a French net-and-fabric-orchid fascinator Above and Below A thick bun is piled high atop this model’s head at Jenny Lee. And A retro beehive is embellished with a “crown” of fabric roses at Jenny Packham.Incoming search terms:
updo hairstyles for weddings (74),wedding updo hairstyles (30),classic updos (28),bridal updo (12)
Whether your outdoor wedding calls for a natural look, or your nighttime celebration insists on dramatic eyes and bold lips, you can achieve your perfect bridal makeup using one of four Bridal Styles: Natural, Classic, Dramatic, or Romantic.Incoming search terms:
wedding gowns (299),natural wedding makeup (19)
Many brides opt to have their hair tied up on their wedding day. Not only does it keep it out of your face, but it creates the perfect home for a tiara. If you’re thinking of going for an ultra chic Cheryl Cole-style do, but end up looking more like Amy Winehouse, then follow these simple steps…Incoming search terms:
simple wedding hairstyles (42),yhs-fh_lsonsw (33),hair pin ups for weddings (22),wedding pin ups (15),bridal hairstyles with steps (1),pics of bridal hairstyles with steps (1)
For 2011, braids, top knots, and different hair accessories are really hot, and they seem to successfully replace the classic veil. As for makeup, get ready to shock.
wedding looks (43),bridal (27),wedding makeup (14)
- With a few exceptions (Douglas Hannant and Melissa Sweet come to mind…), designers eschewed quirky, theatrical looks and showed off styles that could leap right from the runway to the aisle. —Lauren Matthews
Carolina Herrera, whose gowns were inspired by creative women throughout history, showed some of the most distinctive and beautiful hairstyles. This polished chignon was a favorite—the large, single blossom adds a touch of Billie Holiday-style glamour.
- This Carolina Herrera model shows off a bolder approach to fresh flowers.
The three oversize calla lilies tucked into her bun are a bit over the top, but somehow the sculptural, sensual quality of the look really works.
- Another favorite hairstyle from Carolina Herrera, this time with a Daisy Buchanan-esque vibe.
If you’re going to be wearing a vintage-inspired gown, this romantic faux-bob is the way to go.
- If you want to wear your hair down but out of your face, this hairstyle from the Rivini show is an excellent solution.
Just twist back and pin four separate sections at the crown of your head.
- This intricate this bun at Romona Keveza was stunning—great for a summer wedding when you want to get all your hair off your neck.
- A bun-chignon hybrid at Angel Sanchez paired with soft blue-grey eyeshadow—a subtle way to do a smoky eye for your wedding day.
- Glittery hair accessories were all over the runways—the Ines Di Santo show had some of the prettiest and boldest, paired with off-center updos.
- Lately, I’ve been obsessed with braided updos, so I was happy to see a few fresh takes, like this one from Modern Trousseau.
bridal hairstyles (168),wedding hairstyles for medium hair (24)