Whether your outdoor wedding calls for a natural look, or your nighttime celebration insists on dramatic eyes and bold lips, you can achieve your perfect bridal makeup using one of four Bridal Styles: Natural, Classic, Dramatic, or Romantic.Incoming search terms:
wedding gowns (299),natural wedding makeup (19)
Time to watch bridal fashion grace the runway for Fall 2011. Looks like we will be seeing a lot of texture, alternative necklines and mild pops of color. Thank you to John & Joseph Photography for the pictures.
- With a few exceptions (Douglas Hannant and Melissa Sweet come to mind…), designers eschewed quirky, theatrical looks and showed off styles that could leap right from the runway to the aisle. —Lauren Matthews
Carolina Herrera, whose gowns were inspired by creative women throughout history, showed some of the most distinctive and beautiful hairstyles. This polished chignon was a favorite—the large, single blossom adds a touch of Billie Holiday-style glamour.
- This Carolina Herrera model shows off a bolder approach to fresh flowers.
The three oversize calla lilies tucked into her bun are a bit over the top, but somehow the sculptural, sensual quality of the look really works.
- Another favorite hairstyle from Carolina Herrera, this time with a Daisy Buchanan-esque vibe.
If you’re going to be wearing a vintage-inspired gown, this romantic faux-bob is the way to go.
- If you want to wear your hair down but out of your face, this hairstyle from the Rivini show is an excellent solution.
Just twist back and pin four separate sections at the crown of your head.
- This intricate this bun at Romona Keveza was stunning—great for a summer wedding when you want to get all your hair off your neck.
- A bun-chignon hybrid at Angel Sanchez paired with soft blue-grey eyeshadow—a subtle way to do a smoky eye for your wedding day.
- Glittery hair accessories were all over the runways—the Ines Di Santo show had some of the prettiest and boldest, paired with off-center updos.
- Lately, I’ve been obsessed with braided updos, so I was happy to see a few fresh takes, like this one from Modern Trousseau.
bridal hairstyles (168),wedding hairstyles for medium hair (24)