While we do not all look like supermodels, no woman should be left feeling less than perfect on her special day.
lingerie (87),victoria secret lingerie (33),victorias secret bride (32),victoria secret bridal (26),wedding lingerie victorias secret (14),victoria secret wedding collection (1),victoria secrets lingerie for the bride (1)
The designs from this upscale Madison Avenue bridal salon eschew frills for classic looks that are just as cocktail-party-appropriate as they are fit for a walk down the aisle. Amsale’s satin Empire dresses, georgette V-back gowns, and tissue-taffeta knotted-cuff gowns will command the groomsmen’s rapt attention.
amsale swatch (10),charcoal and champagne weddings (1)
Jenny Packham Bridal Dress Collection 2011 Part 2
Click here for part 1
jenny packham (101),bridal dress 2013 (12)
Your wedding must be one of the most important events in your life. So you should choose your bridesmaids carefully after consideration. It can be really fun to dress your bridesmaids in beautiful clothes for the wedding. Here are eight tips for choosing bridesmaid dresses.
1. If you are having more than one bridesmaid, you can look for dresses that will suit the various builds of all your attendants. Some dresses look best on a slim figure and others work best for more voluptuous bodies. Try to find a dress that will work for everyone.
2. The dress you choose should have something in common with your wedding dress. One of the tips for choosing a bridesmaid dress is to look for selections that echo the theme of the bridal dress. If the wedding dress is sleek and slinky, a lacy frilly bridesmaid dress would not look quite right next to your gown.
3. Another tip for choosing an appropriate bridesmaid dress is to think about the season. Velvets are beautiful for winter weddings, while crepes and taffetas are lovely for summer weddings. Some bridesmaid dresses cross all seasonal boundaries with their classic elegance and formal style.
4. Your bridesmaid will be glad if you think about her comfort as well. Remember that most weddings are long, drawn-out affairs – especially if you have a lengthy reception. Your bridesmaid will thank you if you choose a fabric and style that is designed to be worn and not just to be modeled.
5. Bridesmaids dresses should be well-constructed for the same reasons that they need to be comfortable. You do not want your bridesmaids dresses to start coming apart at the seams before the wedding is even over. Therefore, one of the tips for choosing a bridesmaid dress is to get one that will last and last.
6. If everyone does not fit into the bridesmaid dresses, select garments that can be altered. One of the most important tips for choosing a bridesmaid dress is to be sure that it can be made to fit everyone who will be wearing one.
7. You can make your bridesmaid happy by using dresses that can be worn long after the wedding is over. To make this happen, you need to pay attention to other aspects of choosing a bridesmaid dress. Also, look at the style to see if it is something you would wear to some other occasions.
8. The final tip for choosing a bridesmaid dress is that you can save on the price of the dresses. Sales are great for those on a budget. Beginning and ending of seasons are popular times for clearances of bridesmaid dresses. If you know about your wedding long before the date, or plan at the last minute, you are likely to be able to take advantage of these sales. The most important thing is to select a bridesmaid dress that makes you happy.
when do new wedding dresses come out (32)